The Advanced Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry Development
July 20-22 Virtual and Live!
Excellent Course! Worth every minute! Practical and insightful.
The Perfect Next Step
Level 2, the advanced course is the perfect next step. It picks up off of where Level 1 left off. Strengthen your leadership skills, gain countless insights and takeaways. Experience this powerful one of a kind course in a spiritually refreshing and challenging environment, a must-attend.
- The six rules of leading volunteers
- The secrets of making dynamic decisions that will set the course of your leadership life and your volunteer ministry
- How to move a volunteer toward strong performance
- Experience a challenging powerful team exercise that will keep your volunteers focused on making a high impact!
- Six ways to build volunteer equity and maximize organization-wide performance
- The secrets of developing vibrant High Impact volunteer teams
- Dealing with difficult and unusual volunteers
- Developing leader volunteers
- The power of affirmation and developing an affirmation strategy
- Putting energy in your volunteer training
- How to engage the enemy – A powerful look at spiritual warfare and volunteers
Registration is $795 and includes 3-day training and notebook.
The Seminar will take place Monday, July 20 through Wednesday, July 22. Once you have registered we will send you a confirmation email.
- Monday – Tuesday 8:30am to 6:00pm each day
- Wednesday 8:30 to 4:30
This course is more than a “how-to” or even a “what-to-do” – beyond these it drives into the profound “why” of volunteer ministry. Fabulous! I was both moved and profoundly changed.
Hotel & Travel
courtyard Marriott Charlotte/concord
The conference takes place at the Courtyard Marriott with overnight accommodations available. The Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry room blocks tend to fill up fast! Attendees are strongly encouraged to secure hotel reservations well in advance of the June 25 cutoff date. After this date, the Courtyard Marriott will release any unreserved rooms back to the general public. Guest room availability and the Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry discounted room rate will then be available based on hotel availability. Please reserve your room by calling to request a room in the Newell and Associates Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry room block.
Renews my heart for the greatness of God as well as my love for and confidence in raising up and equipping volunteer for Kingdom service.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport
The Charlotte Douglas International airport is located approximately 30 minutes from the Courtyard Marriott Concord/Charlotte.
The conference officially kicks off at 8:30am on Monday, January 20, though there is an optional dinner Sunday evening at 6:00pm. When booking your return flight home, please keep in mind that the conference will conclude at 4:30pm Wednesday January 22. We recommend booking your flight to depart home after 6:30pm on Wednesday, allowing for at least two hours for travel to the airport and to get checked in.