The Executive Course in Volunteer
July 13-15, 2020 Live, Virtual! Register you and your team now!
ECVMD [The Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry Development] was more than valuable. It allowed me to recapture a vision for ministry through presenters who epitomize the Heart of the Volunteer: Servanthood.
Level 1, The executive Course in Volunteer ministry development
Biblical, Proven, Christ-Centered, Practical. Bring your team to the Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry Development and experience the course that God has used to transform the volunteer ministries of countless organizations and churches.
- Learn how to create a compelling volunteer culture
- Why NOT to say thank you to volunteers
- Understand 8 key High Impact principles
- Unearth the powerful difference between transaction and transformation
- Learn secrets of highly effective volunteer teams
- Understand Volunteer Equity and four key ways to build it
- Learn the secret weapon of recruiting
- Discover seven biblical criteria for selecting high performing/low risk volunteers
- Why the skill of resolving conflict is a must for every leader of volunteers
- Understand the crucial role of Volunteer Relations
- Discover six monster recruiting mistakes
- Avoid costly volunteer ministry pitfalls
Registration is $795 and includes 3-day training and course notebook.
General schedule for July 13-15 Course
The Seminar will take place Monday, July 13 through Wednesday, July 15. Once you have registered we will send you a confirmation email.
- Monday – Wednesday 8:30am to 4:30pm each day
- Tuesday and Wednesday optional seminars 7am – 8am
- Monday and Tuesday optional seminars 4:30pm – 5:30pm