The Executive Course in Volunteer
April 25-27 Charlotte Concord NC
Level 1, The executive Course in Volunteer ministry development
Biblical, Proven, Christ-Centered, Practical. Bring your team to the Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry Development and experience the course that God has used to transform the volunteer ministries of countless organizations and churches.
- Learn how to create a compelling volunteer culture
- Why NOT to say thank you to volunteers
- Understand 8 key High Impact principles
- Unearth the powerful difference between transaction and transformation
- Learn secrets of highly effective volunteer teams
- Understand Volunteer Equity and four key ways to build it
- Learn the secret weapon of recruiting
- Discover seven biblical criteria for selecting high performing/low risk volunteers
- Why the skill of resolving conflict is a must for every leader of volunteers
- Understand the crucial role of Volunteer Relations
- Discover six monster recruiting mistakes
- Avoid costly volunteer ministry pitfalls
Registration is $795 and includes 3-day training, notebook and optional Sunday evening dinner.
General schedule for April 25-27 Course
The Seminar will take place Monday, April 25 through Wednesday, April 27. Once you have registered we will send you a confirmation email. If you are flying into the Charlotte area, we encourage you to plan your travel back home with either an evening flight on Wednesday or a Thursday morning flight back.
- Sunday Evening Dinner – Courtyard Marriott Charlotte/Concord: 6pm – 8pm
- Monday – Wednesday 8:30am to 4:30pm each day
- Tuesday and Wednesday optional seminars 7am – 8am
- Monday and Tuesday optional seminars 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Sunday evening, April 24, we are hosting a catered evening meal, for a time to get to know each other before the start of the training Monday morning. Let us know if you will plan on attending this optional meal. We’d love to see you there. Questions or more information, contact us via phone at 704-918-4929 or by email.
Hotel & lodging
courtyard Marriott Charlotte/concord
The conference takes place at the Courtyard Marriott with overnight accommodations available. The Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry room blocks tend to fill up fast! Attendees are strongly encouraged to secure hotel reservations well in advance of the cutoff date. After this date, the Courtyard Marriott will release any unreserved rooms back to the general public. Guest room availability and the Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry discounted room rate will then be available based on hotel availability. Please reserve your room by calling to request a room in the Newell and Associates Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry room block.
$119 – $129
per Night + Tax
CUTOFF DATE for discount room rate:
7601 Scott Padgett Parkway
Concord, NC 28081