A well-managed volunteer ministry can bring incredible value and energy to your church or organization. A piece-meal approach to volunteerism will not work. An ill-conceived volunteer ministry effort wastes time and money. The Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry Development will show you how to develop a High Impact volunteer ministry—one that will bring results. You will learn:
- How to create an environment in which volunteer ministry can flourish
- How to reduce volunteer risk
- The biblical truths that will transform your ministry
- The High Impact Model
- How to craft an effective recruiting message
- How to motivate your volunteer force to peak performance
- What is Volunteer Equity and how to build it?
- Ten ways to empower your church or organization
- How to develop a powerful effective recruiting strategy
- Why resolving conflict with volunteers is more than just a good biblical practice
- A four step full proof way to develop effective training content
- Experience a powerful team exercise that will forever change your view of leading volunteers
- Learn the Seven 7Cs of selecting
- The secrets of volunteer retention
- Why you may need a prayer team?
- How to say “no” to a volunteer that is not a match
- Develop a selection process that will attract only the best volunteers
- Why not to say “Thank you” to a volunteer
- How to develop a powerful advocate ministry to bring funds to your organization
- Secrets of effective interviewing
Level 1 offers all that and more in a loving environment that will offer spiritual refreshment and challenge. Bring your team and together experience the course that has impacted countless organizations and churches. The Executive Course in Volunteer Ministry Development will answer your specific questions and help you develop a clear vision for volunteerism.
Hotel Accommodations and Special Discount rate on hotel
January 13-15, 2020 Charlotte/Concord Courtyard Marriott